Search

I'm guarded about my personal life: Sidharth Malhotra

New Delhi, June 30 (IANS) Bollywood gossip mills are always abuzz with rumours of his relationship with Alia Bhatt, but Sidharth Malhotra has always chosen to keep mum. Asked why he is so guarded about his personal life, Sidharth told IANS in an email interview: "I am here for my work and my work speaks to my audience. At home, I am a private person and I like keeping it that way, may be that is why I come out as being guarded about my personal life." The "Ek Villain" star, who has no Bollywood connection, started his career as an assistant director in Karan Johar's 2010 film "My Name Is Khan".
Read on the original site
I'm guarded about my personal life: Sidharth Malhotra
Bollywood Entertainment

Bagikan Berita Ini
Powered by Blogger.