Search

Haven't practiced my winning moment: India's Miss Universe contender

Manila, Jan 29 (IANS) Roshmitha Harimurthy, India's contender for the Miss Universe contest, has spent months preparing to compete with beauty queens from across the world. The Miss Universe contest, the preliminary competition rounds for which have been on here, will culminate in a finale on Monday. In a video posted on channel Zee Cafe's offical Instagram page, Harimurthy says, "I haven't practiced my winning moment... Just hard work, cracking jokes here and there, having fun with my team... that's all." "If I am titled, then tears of joy would be landing on my cheeks.
Read on the original site
Haven't practiced my winning moment: India's Miss Universe contender
Bollywood Entertainment

Bagikan Berita Ini
Powered by Blogger.